F5200N UNITOP Gantry
An innovative and modular dispensing robot, the UNITOP™ F5200N is a versatile system that can be used either as a desktop or a gantry system, allowing users to create their workstation.
The strength of the UNITOP™ F5200N lies in its ability to create its own working area, enabling the system to be mounted to any work surface. The system is suitable for use on any type of platform requiring a gantry type mounting with open access under the robot. It is also ideal for conveyor fed automation or can be installed in work cells operating as a slave robot.
Fisnar’s new UNITOP™ F5200N is ideal for form-in-place gaskets, adhesives, potting, coating and filling. The robot comprises a control module, a teach-pendant and an articulated-gantry. The F5200N has a working area of 8” x 8” (200 x 200mm) with a resolution accuracy of 0.001mm. Using the teach pendant, the dispensing robot supports Fisnar’s industry leading dispensing software and can store and retrieve up to 100 programs (400,000 points).
- Ideal for form-in-place gaskets, adhesives, potting, coating and filling
- Place-anywhere UNITOP™ gantry design, allows flexible operation
- High resolution 0.001mm
- Performs continuous path and point-to-point motions
- Quick fluid-purge button located on front panel of controller
- Software tip alignment routine for quick program offsets when changing dispensing tips
- Step-and-repeat functions - program one object only for multiple identical objects
- On board 100 programs, 400,000 point memory capacity, 4,000 points per program
- Available without Teach Pendant for multiple installations
- USB connector allows system updates and program interchange between robots
Models (110V/220V CE)
||3-Axes UNITOP™ Dispensing Robot