Tank Controller 24lb. Capacity
The model HM110 hot melt controller provides six outlets for multi-hose operation from one to six hoses for maximum flexibility. Designed for medium to high volume dispensing up to 30,000 cps*. Machines are supplied with Teflon® coated tanks with cartridge heaters. Optimized system performance is ensured by the provision of solid-state controls and precise RTD temperature sensors.
*Contact Fisnar engineers for higher viscosity applications.
Controllers feature relief valve options, ranging from the single-stage relief valve supplied with the standard controller to optional sophisticated pneumatic relief systems.
- Internal sensors (high, low or both)
- Beacon for level sensors and faults
- Larger capacity pumps
- Tool balancer
- Automatic feeder (pellets or small chips)
- Auxiliary I/O board (4 inputs - 4 outputs)
- Optional pneumatic relief systems
Touch-Pad Control Features
- Multi-language display
- Programmable sequential zone start-up
- Automatic temperature setback
- High/low temperature protection
- High-pressure protection
- Fahrenheit or Centigrade option
- System diagnostics
- Seven-day programmable clock
- Digital RPM readout
- Optional low-level detection in tank
- Optional variable-speed motor control
- Teflon® coated tanks reduce char buildup for easy maintenance and reliable operation
- HM110 hot melt tank controllers can be easily adapted to variable speed applications
- Independent over-temperature and over-pressure protection provides safe operation
- Independently controlled heat zones minimize adhesive degradation for precise, uniform patterns
- Cartridge style heaters allow easy change-out in the field
- Compatible with industry standard hoses, valves, tank filters and drain valves
- Large capacity spur gear-pump that delivers 60 lb (27kg)/hour
- Compatible with major approval codes worldwide
|Tank capacity||24 lb (11kg) Teflon® coated|
|Gear-pump rate||Spur gear-pump 60lb/hr|
|Melt rate||60 lb (27kg)/hr (depending on material)|
|Temperature control||Max 425°F (218°C)|
|Temperature stability||1°F (0.5°C)|
|Hose outlets||1 - 6 hoses|
|Gear Pump||AC variable speed|
|Power Source||208-240 VAC 1Φ/3Φ 380 VAC 3Φ, 30 amps|
|Dimensions||D 25.0” (635mm) X W 14.25” (362mm) X H 21.0” (533mm)|
|Weight||110 lbs (50kg)|
Going from Fisnar.com to Ellsworth.com
If you wish to continue to purchase from Fisnar -simply click on CLOSE THIS WINDOW below.
Fisnar’s e-commerce partner in the United States is Ellsworth Adhesives.
Click the link below to leave the Fisnar site and go to the Ellsworth Adhesives site. For credit card orders only.
Thank you for your interest in Fisnar!× CLOSE THIS WINDOW or click the link above.