Tank Controller 9.7lb. Capacity
HM044 hot melt controllers provide outlet connections for one or two hoses. The HM044 is designed for manual dispensing up to 30,000 cps. Machines are supplied with Teflon® coated tanks and cartridge heaters. Optimized system performance is ensured by the provision of solid-state control and precise RTD temperature sensors.
Machines are available in 110/120VAC and 220/240VAC models. Note that 110/120VAC machines have a limitation in the allowable length of hose/s permitted - 2 hoses of 8ft (243.84cm) or 1 hose 16ft (487.68cm).
- Internal sensors (high, low or both)
- Beacon for level sensors and faults
- Tool balancer
- Automatic feeder (pellets or small chips)
- Auxiliary I/O board (4 inputs - 4 outputs)
- Optional pneumatic relief systems
Touch-Pad Control Features
- Multi-language display
- Programmable sequential zone start-up
- Automatic temperature setback
- High/low temperature protection
- High-pressure protection
- Fahrenheit or Centigrade option
- System diagnostics
- Seven-day programmable clock
- Digital RPM readout
- Optional low-level detection in tank
- Optional variable-speed motor control
- Teflon® coated tanks reduce char buildup for easy maintenance and reliable operation
- Independent over-temperature and over-pressure protection provides safe operation
- Independently controlled heat zones minimize adhesive degradation for precise, uniform patterns
- Cartridge style heaters allow easy change-out in the field
- Compatible with industry standard hoses, valves, tank filters and drain valves
- Large capacity spur gear-pump that delivers 60 lb (27kg)/hour
- Compatible with major approval codes worldwide
- PID temperature controls to optimize system performance.
|Tank capacity||9.7 lb (4.4kg) Teflon® coated|
|Gear-pump rate||Spur gear-pump 60lb (27kg)/hr|
|Melt rate||11 lb (5kg)/hr (depending on material)|
|Temperature control||Max 425°F (218°C)|
|Temperature stability||1°F (0.5°C)|
|Hose outlets||1 - 2 hand valve attachments|
|Gear Pump||AC fixed speed|
|Power Source||110/120 VAC or 220/240 VAC 20 amps single phase w/ ground|
|Dimensions||D 23.90” (607mm) X W 12.30” (312mm) X H 16.70” (424mm)|
|Weight||75 lbs (34kg)|
Going from Fisnar.com to Ellsworth.com
If you wish to continue to purchase from Fisnar -simply click on CLOSE THIS WINDOW below.
Fisnar’s e-commerce partner in the United States is Ellsworth Adhesives.
Click the link below to leave the Fisnar site and go to the Ellsworth Adhesives site. For credit card orders only.
Thank you for your interest in Fisnar!× CLOSE THIS WINDOW or click the link above.