SCARA Dispensing Robot
A 4-axis, high-speed, industrial SCARA robot ideal for high volume and large area dispensing applications requiring greater flexibility for automated manufacturing environments, including conveyors and work cells. Can also be used for pick & place applications.
- Highly rigid frame structure
- Ideal for form-in-place gaskets, adhesives, potting, coating, filling and pick & place procedures
- Positioning repeatability 0.020mm
- Performs continuous path and point-to-point motions
- AC servo motors
- Software tip alignment routine for quick program offsets when changing dispensing tips
- Digital servo controlled motors
- Multiple I/O communications
- High speed movement up to 5000mm/sec
|Rated/Max Payload (J1+J2 arm)||2/7 kg|
|Arm Length||300 + 300 mm|
|Repeatability||J1 + J2 arm, J3, J4|
|Operating range||+/-125°, +/-125°, 200 mm, +/-360°|
|Max Speed (No Load)||5.6 m/s, 1 m/s, 720°/s|
|Allowable inertia of J4||0.003 kgf.m.s2|
|Data Memory Capacity||100 programs, 1000 points/program|
|Drive system||Full Digital AC servo|
|Operation system||Point-To-Point, Continuous Path|
|Teaching method||Teach Pendant, PC|
|PLC||10 programs, 1000 steps/program|
|I/O signals||System I/O 24/6, User I/O 32/32|
|Wiring & piping to tool||4 air pipes (6mm), 15 wires for signals|
|Power supply||1ø AC220V|
|Working temperature||0 - 40°C|
|Relative humidity||20 - 90%|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) mm||240x828x834|
Going from Fisnar.com to Ellsworth.com
If you wish to continue to purchase from Fisnar -simply click on CLOSE THIS WINDOW below.
Fisnar’s e-commerce partner in the United States is Ellsworth Adhesives.
Click the link below to leave the Fisnar site and go to the Ellsworth Adhesives site. For credit card orders only.
Thank you for your interest in Fisnar!× CLOSE THIS WINDOW or click the link above.